Wranglers of Death
With the family ranch and their mother's health on the line, Will and Violet reluctantly decide to follow in their dead father's footsteps and deliver a herd of zombies to Hollywood for next year's blockbusters.
Joined by Grant, an experienced and handsome zombie hunter, the team leads the herd of undead into the untamed wilderness. Facing weather that is growing more dangerous by the day, 400 zombies growing more restless by each mile, and with only a short window to get the herd to their destination, the Wranglers take a shorter route through the mountains. But this shortcut becomes deadly when their prize zombie gets loose.
Produced by Rennie Araucto
Directed and Written by Ben Dobyns
Story by Ben Dobyns and Rennie Araucto
Original concept by Christian Doyle
- Christian Doyle (Will)
- Samara Lerman (Violet)
- Kevin Pitman (Grant)
- Macall Gordon (Ma)
- Brian Lewis (Hero Zombie)
- Scott C. Brown (Cowboy #1)
- Christian Doyle
- Matt Vancil
- Nathan Rice
- Rennie Araucto
- Ben Dobyns
- Rennie Araucto (Producer)
- Ben Dobyns (Director, Writer)
- Jeremy Mackie (Director of Photography)
- Alisa Tyrill (1st Assistant Camera)
- Andy Dopieralski (2nd Assistant Camera)
- Tony Becerra (1st Assistant Director)
- Kat Ogden (2nd Assistant Director)
- Nikki Sherritt (Production Coordinator)
- Leila Aram-Panahi (Art Director)
- Chris Menges (Asst. Art Director)
- Kyra-lin Hom (Wardrobe)
- Shawn Shelton (Key Makeup)
- Damon Vanhee (Hair/Makeup)
- Aubrey Kehres (Script Supervisor)
- Kelsey Wood (Sound Mixer)
- Dameon Willich (Stunt Coordinator)
- Chuck Davenport (Stunt Rider #2)
- Gordon Fry (Armorer)
- Nancy Fry (Horse Wranglers)
- Ryan Middleton (Gaffer)
- Art Reynolds (Best Boy Electric)
- Jimmy Canavan (Production Assistant)
- Rachel Araucto (Production Assistant)
- Kyle Thomas (Production Assistant)
- Shawn Bowlby (Key Grip)
- Niall James (Best Boy Grip)
- Kim Becerra (Set Medic)
- With special thanks to Rich Kaalaas for permitting us to use Reinfire Ranch for so many of our scenes!
- Buddy Icons
- Twitter Skin
Simply apply the filter that you want, click on the thumbnail, and when the larger image appears, copy to your computer, and enjoy!
For downloading Wallpapers:
PC:Right click on the image and click "Set as Background"
MAC (OS 9.X):Drag the image onto your desktop, then click the "Desktop" tab in the Appearance control panel. Drag the picture onto the sample screen, and click "Set Desktop."
MAC (OS 10.X):Drag the image onto your desktop, then open System Preferences and click "Desktop." Drag the image from your desktop to the "Current Desktop Picture" sample screen.
For downloading Icons and Skins:
PC:Right-click on the image below and select "Save Picture As." Select the destination folder on your computer where you would like to save the image. Follow instructions in your web application for replacing images.
MAC:CTRL + Click on the image below to save to your hard drive. Follow instructions in your web application for replacing images.